The Two Towers - Harry Potter Not The 'Other Ones'

I knew I was going to have a crack at the infamous Diagon Alley but first I wanted to create the final two 'towers' sets to release the first 10 sets as a collection - I was nervous about the combination of the heights, the many grey turrets and the lots of 'sticky out' bits!

I went for the more difficult one of the two first - The Astronomy Tower - due to the top heavy look of the main tower.  Needless to say it wasn't easy to get this one right again and took a few attempts to get the right scaling and look.  I really did love the end result though - very striking I'm sure you agree!  This was probably my favourite of all to do the interior details of too, down from the greenhouse and finishing off with the gold telescope at the top - taking the design from one of my earlier Ninjago City ones.

And then it was onto the second - The Clock Tower.  It was nice that this was the final one of the main collection as it brought back some snow effect with the tree and the ice rink - a big circle back round from the Mini Winter Village Collection.

I hope you love the 'two towers' from the Mini Harry Potter Collection.










Comments

Popular Posts