The Full Set of All 17 Mini Modulars in one Mini Street!



Well what a couple of months it has been - from the very first mini modular design - Boutique Hotel - to deciding to challenge myself to design all 17 of the Lego full size Modular Buildings collection (up to March 2022) - to finishing all of them, finishing with the Detectives office!

I've been hosting all my individual instructions on Rebrickable as I've gone along and now I've just put up a downloadable package of all 17 of them in one set - you can find this here - All 17 of my Mini Modulars on Rebrickable

There's been a lot of learning as I've gone all the way through this and a lot of redesigning when finding out parts don't exist in the colours I need them to or finding parts are really rare and cost a fortune.

My favourite looking one of the 17 is still the Palace Cinema - I love the colours and the roof panels.  My favourite one to design was probably the Fire Brigade but closely followed by Downtown Diner as it's one of the two last ones that I replicated the lower floor interior as well!!

I seem to have gained a lot of fans on FaceBook, Rebrickable and Instagram as I've been doing this so I'd like to thank all those people for the likes, the advice and the feedback I've got on various models.

All my instruction sets can be found on my Rebrickable profile for Chris Tromans

Here's a set of images showing all 17 in the one 'street'!


















Comments

Popular Posts