Mini Winter Village Collection Released to Rebrickable!

It was so much fun designing the 12 models that form my Mini Winter Village Collection!

I went for a slightly larger scale than my previous Mini Modular series to allow me to bring the interiors to life too.

The angled roofs on many of these models proved to be super challenging and I've used a range of techniques to achieve it throughout them.

My favourite of them all has to be Santa's Visit as I love the blend of the blue and white colours and simple angled approach of the building's side sections.

The most difficult to design was the Gingerbread House due to the many roof sections in such a small space.

As with the Mini Modular series, as Lego release a new model, it will become part of this collection.

Hope you enjoy the images and details of this new collection.















Comments

Popular Posts