The First Of The Mini Harry Potter Collection - Hogsmeade Village Visit

What next was my biggest question now.  I'd done my first two series - the Mini Modulars and the Winter Village Collection.  I needed another series from Lego to tackle that was very popular in its normal full size.  A couple of options were Star Wars and Harry Potter.  There are already many mini versions of Star Wars sets both from Lego and on Rebrickable so I decided that it was time to go for Harry Potter.

Having just completed the Mini Winter Village Collection, an obvious Harry Potter one to go for first had to be the Hogsmeade Village Visit - due to it also being snow themed.

Scale-wise, I stuck to about the same as the Winter Village ones so that I could have mini interiors again too.

I really enjoyed designing this first Harry Potter one as our family has a few of the full size sets now and really like them!

I hope you enjoy the images below and welcome to the start of the Mini Harry Potter Collection!






Comments

Popular Posts