Building another fan request in Mini Modular form - The Haunted House

Now that I've finished all 17 of the main Lego Modular Buildings in mini format it was time to move onto some more fan requests - starting with the Haunted House - Lego set 10273.

This was the first tall one I'd had a go at - a lot bigger than the normal modular buildings and with some challenging roof angles and joins and also the huge chain mechanism at the rear!

In the same style as the other mini modulars I've done, I stay with the vertical building approach for the main walls at the fronts and also tried to get as many small details in as possible to keep it recognisable - the gravestone, the ghost, the pumpkin etc.

As above, I really wanted to get the 'chain' in on the rear and also managed to get in the top and bottom cogs in too to complete the look of that.

I'm pretty happy with this one! 

Here are some images of my Mini Modular Haunted House.










Comments

Popular Posts