An Entire Mini Modular Landscape!

I felt I had to go one step further now that I had the buildings and the roads - I had to design an entire landscape!

A few years ago I spent a lot of time in Geneva in Switzerland and loved the city - how it brought together the town and the lakeside beautifully.  So my landscape design is loosely based on this place.

The lakeside setting was perfect for the Mini Old Fishing Store by the beach and I built a whole hillside to accommodate the creepy Mini Haunted House with a stone path leading up to it.

I customised some of the buildings - the Mini Town Hall became three times the width and the Mini Grand Emporium became a huge department store along with a mini matching small kiosk outside.

Lots of mini custom cafes and landscaping was designed and both the Mini Parisian Restaurant and Mini Boutique Hotel gained outdoor areas of seating, a swimming pool and marquee!

Hope you enjoy the many images.











Comments

Popular Posts