Mini Modular Number 7 - The Palace Cinema

Oh wow - this one was a beast to work through - the Palace Cinema.

Although I've been buying the parts alongside doing the designs and building as I was releasing them, I had to order the parts for this one first to check things worked before creating the instructions as I couldn't quite tell whether my calculations for the roof panels were on the ball or not - they weren't so a little re-design was in order!

As with the Boutique Hotel, trying to work with angled sections is extra hard work at this scale - you can't use any of the techniques used on the full size buildings for this so there's jiggery pokery going on behind those corners!

This one was definitely my favourite so far and I love glancing at this one on my desk in front of me!  I've even got the floodlights done as an extra detail!

I'm beginning to love all the little white lamp posts lined up in my study at home - lol....

All my designs are on Rebrickable right here - Chris Tromans on Rebrickable

Here's the Palace Cinema in all it's mini glory!




Comments

Popular Posts