Mini Modular Number 3 - Book Shop

It was now time for mini modular number 3 - the third physical full size set I'd bought - The Bookshop.  I love the colours in this set and the huge autumnal tree on the pavement.

I wanted to keep with the 2x2 round clear brick for the bay window on the blue house for this one to match their use in the previous two models.

I was beginning to enjoy trying to capture all the little details seen in the original modular buildings - the angled gold squares on the bookshop sign and even the fallen leaves on the floor.  I borrowed the same steps design from my mini Boutique Hotel for the front of the house and went for a lovely little black snake part for the banister!

With this set as well, I placed it on two separate 4x8 baseplates so you can actually have the two buildings separate as you can with the full size modular!

Here's my take on the mini modular bookshop.



All my designs are on Rebrickable right here - Chris Tromans on Rebrickable


Comments

Popular Posts