Mini Modular Numbers 5 and 6 - Parisian Restaurant and Pet Shop

I was now into the realms of designing these mini modulars without having the physical big sets on the desk in front of me - I have more on the way but not here yet!

This was a huge challenge until I found the all around 3D views on BrickSet.com that you can manually turn around and see from all angles - oh wow - that made things a lot easier!!

I worked on my next two at the same time and released the design and instructions within a day of each other - Parisian Restaurant and the Pet Shop.

I love the details on the restaurant so, again, wanted to capture as many as possible including the seating outside, the plants and canopy, the menu by the door and the steps leading up the side.  The roof section is quite thin across the top so getting the blue curves and the ornate white windows in was a big ask.

With the Pet Shop I continued the 2x2 round clear brick approach for the bay windows and cunningly used a couple of mini guns for the stair banisters!  It was interesting with this one starting off the bottom horizontal plate build sections at different starting heights but then meeting back up again height-wise after the first floor.

All my designs are on Rebrickable right here - Chris Tromans on Rebrickable

Here's my take on the Parisian Restaurant and the Pet Shop.








Comments

Popular Posts